Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Suggestions on where to get a loan?

Looking to borrow $6200 on a two yr loan.



I have good credit and low debt.



So far I have found a rate of prime + 1% from my bank.



Are there any other options of where I could get a lower rate?



Suggestions on where to get a loan?no fax loan





Go to your local bank they always have good rates. With good credit you wont have any problem.



Suggestions on where to get a loan? loan



Your bank if going to probably be your best bet. Getting loans from other financial institutions if you don%26#039;t have good credit could cause your interest to go up. Your bank knows you best I would go with them.|||Prime is 8.25% Most signature loans from BANKS are averaging 12-13% (no collateral). Credit unions are typically much lower than banks.



If you secure your loan with something (i.e. a car title), you will qualify for a much lower rate. I have 5 different bank and credit union accounts.....the lowest is 3.45% on a secured loan. For a signature loan, the lowest is 10.25%.



Therefore, if you are getting 9.25%, this is a great rate for unsecured monies.

No comments:

Post a Comment