Saturday, July 11, 2009

Banks & Cooling Off Periods?

This is a bit long but please read on and give me your honest advice... My wife has a bank loan, the bank asked her to come into the bank to chat about if they can offer her any other service. She went to the bank and offered to reduce her loan payments but the period of the loan was extended by 2 years.. Anyway she was told that she had a 14 days cooling off period to cancel the loan. When she told me what she done I told her to cancel the loan bacause what she done was stupid. So she cancelled the loan only to be told that she will need to pay the original loan back at a higher interest rate bacause the rate had risen since taking the original loan out. I went crazy. How on earth can you use a cooling off period only for the loan not go back to the previous loan? Is the bank correct in this? Anyway we have an appointment with the manager tommorrow. Lets see what he says!! Thank you.



Banks %26amp; Cooling Off Periods?honda finance





I would probably have my wife talk to the manager while I just sat there quietly.



Then if they gave her any crap, I would say - %26#039;I%26#039;m sorry - do you think we are f**king idiots or something?%26#039;



Banks %26amp; Cooling Off Periods?

loan



Don%26#039;t take no sh** off of anybody. Report It

|||seems bank will do any thing to inc interest rate. what is name of bank. wamu|||tell the bank that they cannot do this as they did not pre warn you of rising bank charges via a letter which they have to do legally good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment