Saturday, July 11, 2009

Convert U.S. dollars to Canadian dollars? Help Plz~~~~~~?

Hi, I live in the U.S. and am going to travel to Canada for one month. I think I definitely need to bring some Canadian dollars with me but I was wondering where I can get the best exchange rate. Currently, I only have a Bank of America Platinum Check Card (Debit, Visa, Plus) and I know it should work in Canada, but will I be charged for any fee when using it to withdraw money from the ATM in Canada or using it as a Visa to purchase goods? If yes, how much? Is there any better alternative here? Thanks alot in advance!



Convert U.S. dollars to Canadian dollars? Help Plz~~~~~~?apply for a loan





I believe the US dollar is worth $1.09 Canadian as of yesterday. Can go up or down almost daily . Most ATM%26#039;s charge a fee for other bank cards ranging from $1.00 to $1.50 per transaction but I don%26#039;t think there are fees for using your credit cards, If you really want to be sure, you can purchase traveller%26#039;s cheques in Canadian funds, may be easier and safer. Enjoy your trip.



Convert U.S. dollars to Canadian dollars? Help Plz~~~~~~? loan



go to ://www.xe.com/ucc/|||if you use bank of america, you can go to SCOTIA BANK atm. they won%26#039;t charge a fee, coz they%26#039;re partner. check bank of america website to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment