Saturday, July 11, 2009

ID Theft victim legal rights?

I am an identity theft victim, but my claim has been denied by Bank of America over and over and over. I have filed a police report and everything. I haven%26#039;t paid those charges and they keep piling on late fees and posted 5 damaging reports on my credit report. What are my options at this point? What can I do about my now-bad credit report? Can I sue the bank for damaging my credit rating?



ID Theft victim legal rights?horses for loan





Try the site below and watch the movie presentation. This will help you!



ID Theft victim legal rights? loan



Get a good enough attorney Start a Class Action Lawsuit....and sue the daylights out of them. A lot of it is their fault with their Metricula cards and have lost about 32% profit as a result of Identity theft they create at the expense of Americans. You are not alone and you can find information to back it up.|||pre paid legal is a scam ...don%26#039;t go there.....



we have been fighting the same issue for years also.....keep all your paperwork and keep banging away at them, there are sites out there for that....and new laws every day....|||I would highly suggest looking at the services provided by this company who has been in the business for 36 years. You can get all the legal counsel and advise you need, and ask them how they can help you. In the future, i would suggest enrolling into the ID Theft Guard Program, which monitors your Identity to make sure it isn%26#039;t stolen, if it is, they do almost all the work for you in order to get it restored. They also send you a yearly credit report and tell you how to improve your credit.



http://www.dontgowithoutit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment