Saturday, July 11, 2009

Citibank or PNC?

I%26#039;m currently looking for a savings account. I was wondering which of these banks is best for expanding into a checking account with a Visa card when that time comes. I%26#039;m also looking for the bank with the better interest rates in CDs and savings accounts. Thanks!



Citibank or PNC?credit union





First, check out www.bankrate.com for a comparison of current bank CD, checking, %26amp; savings rates. Check them out online because I%26#039;ve found several banks that offer better CD and money market account rates when opened online vs. in person. (i.g. etrade.com) In fact, right now my personal checking account is earning higher interest than any new CD or savings account that could be opened. You may want to look into other avenues of earning interest since rates are soooo low right now.



Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment